Sunday, October 31, 2010

RF 501 Stats

I confess to *borrowing* all this from Randy of Running Fit, and his Mid-week Run Mail. It was just too good not to share!

Congratulations to our Summer 2010 Running Fit 501 Runners!

What a great season! We had 30 runners complete their first half or full marathon. In addition we had ninety five PRs (personal records) recorded from our runners this year and twelve Boston Qualifying times were recorded.

RF501 opens its doors to the 17th season in January 2011. We are proud to announce that in those 9 years, we have had over 1,000 members complete a half or full marathon. This year alone, 378 members trained with RF501 and ran 181 half marathons and 173 marathons.

Following are some testimonials from teammates:

I found myself in a regular state of awe at how much the coach extends herself with all the little extras she does! (200%!) Her heart and soul seems to go into everything she does!! Lisa M.

What a great season! I really enjoyed my first summer session with RF501. It will definitely not be my last! Jamie B.

I could not be more pleased with my experiences with 501. Thank you, for believing in me and helping me believe in myself! Linda D.

Can't thank you enough for all the help, encouragement and tough love this last year! Jane P

Coach Doug, Coach Suzi and Lee,Thank you very much for coaching me during the this session. I learned a lot from 501 group..Excellent coaches and team mates! Akane

RF501 is open for registration for our Winter 2011 season which starts January 8, 2011 but in the meantime you can join us in Ann Arbor every Saturday at Running Fit, 123 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor, for a group run. Get acclimated to winter running by running through the fall. Runs start at 8am and are FREE to all 2010 RF501 members and FREE to all NEW 2011 members. You can also "drop in" to "test" out the group for $5

No comments:

Post a Comment